IDS On-Site Exchange Program (OEP)
Receive an on-site exchange of Elo Touch Solutions Interactive Digital Signage (IDS) displays in the Continental US within three business days.
Elo Touch Solutions On-site Exchange Program for the Continental US is a warranty service designed to stay ahead of today’s demanding business environment. Elo Touch Solutions products have an outstanding reputation for reliability, and our On-site Exchange program provides the highest level of support with minimal service expense. Our technicians will come out to your location, take possession of the return unit and provide a new or equivalent unit.
On-Site Exchange Program Benefits:
- Minimize downtime—a base unit replacement is delivered by the field service technician (See program specifications below for restrictions). Technicians are dispatched at an agreed upon time to package and ship back the inoperable unit. They will install a replacement – as long as it is in an accessible location. (See program specifications below for restrictions)
- Easy to use—submit a claim online to initiate the On-Site Exchange program process
- Available with the purchase of any IDS 01 series monitor and ECMG2 computer module accessory
- No minimum purchase requirement
The Elo Touch Solutions On-site Exchange Program applies to Interactive Digital Signage (IDS) products. If a Elo Touch Solutions computer module ECM was purchased as part of the deployment, it will be automatically included in the program (See program specifications below for restrictions)
On-Site Exchange Program Specifications
- 72 hour On-Site Exchange is valid for US locations.
- Replacement and returned unit shipping charges are prepaid by Elo Touch Solutions.
- OEP coverage is valid for the life of the standard 3-year warranty or can be extended by purchasing a 1- or 2-year Extended Warranty.
- All conditions of the standard IDS touchmonitor and IDS computer module warranties apply.
- For standard warranty details, please review the Elo Touch Solutions Return and Repair Policy at www.elotouch.com.
- Customer is responsible for removing the display from a kiosk enclosure if necessary.
- Unit must be in an accessible location.
- Obstacles must be removed (racks, tables, wall-mounting, etc.).
- Orders confirmed by Elo Touch Solutions by 1:00 pm Eastern time will be serviced within 3 business days.
- 72 hour service subject to scheduling between field service technician and customer representative. Customer representative must be available at location to meet field service technicians.
- If a computer module needs to be replaced, customer is responsible for downloading all content on the computer module to another device.
How OEP Works:
- Request an OEP replacement by applying for an RMA online at www.elotouchexpress.com.
- Once your warranty of the inoperable IDS display is verified, a Elo Touch Solutions technical representative will contact the customer to validate the reported problem. Details gathered by the technical representative will be sent to the field technician.
- The Elo Touch Solutions representative assigns a case number and an RMA is released to the customer.
- Customer is contacted by the field service technician to arrange a time and date for monitor exchange.
- The technician will replace the inoperable unit and remove it from the customer site.
For more information, please contact the Elo Touch Solutions distributor that assisted with the original touchmonitor or touchcomputer purchase, or Elo Customer Sales and Support at 1-800-557-1458 or email@example.com.