IDS On-Site Exchange Program (OEP)
Receive an on-site exchange of Elo Interactive Digital
Signage (IDS) displays in the Continental US within three business days (average).
Elo On-site Exchange Program for the Continental US is a warranty service designed to stay ahead of today’s demanding business environment.
Elo products have an outstanding reputation for reliability, and our On-site Exchange program provides the highest level of support.
Our technicians will come out to your location, replace the defective unit and schedule its pick-up and removal.
On-Site Exchange Program Benefits:
- Minimize downtime—a base unit replacement is delivered by the field service technician. Technicians are dispatched at an agreed upon time to package and ship back
the inoperable unit. They will install a replacement – as long as it is in an accessible location and no special tools are required. (See program specifications below for restrictions)
- Easy to use—submit a claim online to initiate the On-Site Exchange program process
- Available with the purchase of any IDS 01 or 02 series touch display and ECMG2 computer module accessory
- No minimum purchase requirement
The Elo On-site Exchange Program applies to Interactive Digital Signage (IDS) products. If a Elo computer module ECM was purchased as part of the deployment, it will be automatically included in the program (See program specifications below for restrictions)
On-Site Exchange Program Specifications
- 3 day average On-Site-Exchange dependent on geographical location in Continental US.
- Replacement and returned unit shipping charges are prepaid by Elo.
- OEP coverage is valid for the life of the standard 3-year warranty.
- All conditions of the standard IDS touch display and IDS computer module warranties apply.
- For standard warranty details, please review at warranty details.
- Customer is responsible for removing and reinstalling the display from a kiosk enclosure if necessary.
- Unit must be in an accessible location.
- Obstacles must be removed (racks, tables, wall-mounting, etc.).
- Orders confirmed by Elo by 1:00 pm Eastern time will be serviced within 3 business days.
- If the display wall mount is non-standard, customer may be required to provide tools and assistance to the technician.
- 72 hour service subject to scheduling between field service technician and customer representative. Customer representative must be available at location to meet field service technicians.
- If a computer module needs to be replaced, The exchanged unit will come installed with only Elo factory default OS software, firmware & applications. Customer is
responsible for software backup and re-installing software applications and settings.
- Customer may be required to assist the on-site technician to move the IDS display from customer shipping/receiving location to the final installation location of the IDS unit.
- Response time applies only if customer's site is located within 50 Miles of a metropolitan area. A travel fee may be charged for service outside the 50 Mile radius.
- At Elo’s discretion, service will be provided in using remote diagnosis and support, on-site service or other service delivery methods, or a combination of them.
- Program excludes weekends and holidays.
- If reasons beyond Elo’s control cause the on-site technicians to return to the site, an additional “abort charge” may apply. This includes, but is not limited to, the following reasons: store denies site access; units are not in a serviceable area; customer cancels within 48 hours of scheduled appointment.
- Elo reserves the right to modify the on-site exchange time commitment as it applies to the customer's specific product configuration, location, and environment.
How OEP Works:
- Request an OEP replacement by applying for an RMA online at www.elotouchexpress.com.
- Once your warranty of the inoperable IDS display is verified, a Elo technical representative will contact the customer to validate the reported problem. Details gathered by the technical representative will be sent to the field technician.
- The Elo representative assigns a case number and an RMA is released to the customer.
- Customer is contacted by the field service technician to arrange a time and date for monitor exchange.
- The technician will replace the inoperable unit and remove it from the customer site.
For more information, please contact the Elo distributor that assisted with the original touchmonitor or touchcomputer purchase, or Elo Customer Sales and Support at 1-800-557-1458 or email@example.com.