E281-4035 IntelliTouch Bus Controller
More information on controller
configurations and BUSSTAT diagnostics for this controller.
The E281-4035 controller only uses four consecutive I/O ports, but it occupies
32 (0x20) consecutive I/O ports. The Base I/O address is selected by jumpers
W3 and W2. In the example above, the Base I/O address is 280H (factory default).
- (W3 value x 100) + (W2 value x 10)
- (2 x 100) + (8 x 10) = 280H
Jumper W1 selects the IRQ. In the example above, IRQ 5 is selected.
||12 Bit Mode 1
||8 Bit Mode
||Stream Mode 1
||Z Axis Enabled 1
||Z Axis Disabled 2
1 Factory default
2 E172-141 emulation mode
- 5 VDC (±5%) @ 0.3 Amps
- 12 VDC (-5%, +10%) @ 0.1 Amps
- -12 VDC (±10%) @ 0.04 Amps
- Ripple for all voltages < 0.150 V p-p