Quick Start: Calibration/Alignment
- Get to the Alignment screen.
- If an Elo icon is available in the tool tray at the lower right side of the desktop, click it, then click Align.
- Otherwise, go to the Windows Control Panel, double-click Elo Touchscreen and click the Align button on the General tab.
- If Windows XP and no Elo icon, click the "Switch to Classic View" button on the left
- If Windows 7 and no Elo icon, look for “View by: Category” text toward the upper right; click it and select "Small icons"
- Touch and release the upper left target; the target should jump to the lower right.
- Touch and release the lower right target; the target should jump to the upper right.
- Touch and release the upper right target; a check screen should appear.
- Touch and release the green check mark; the check screen should disappear.
- The cursor should now jump to the point of touch.
- If the Elo Control Panel is open, close it and the Windows Control Panel.