Find Your Role at Elo
Regional Sales Leader West - AZ, CA, NV
This is a remote position. Location within the territory with convenient access to air transportation.
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 40 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
The Regional Sales Leader will work an assigned Geographic territory in conjunction with Regional Director of Sales to define, develop, and sell Elo solutions within the Region by targeting retail, QSR, hospitality and healthcare end user markets. The Regional Sales Leader will focus on small to medium size End User opportunities while also working to develop strategic reseller partners within the region by establishing and maintaining both end customer and partner relationships for region. They will also lead the Elo Touch Solutions products and services sales effort and account management responsibilities for the assigned region.
- Work closely with the Regional Director of sales on a territory plan that optimizes coverage in a manner that covers strategic and transactional end user opportunities while also ensuring world class partner support and development.
- Meet regional sales objectives by forecasting volume requirements, documenting projects in Salesforce.com, and guiding sales motions from identification through close.
- Maintain and expand customer base by building and maintaining rapport with key customers, identifying new customer opportunities.
- As a Regional Sales Leader, recommend new product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and collaborates with peers across the company and industry.
- Partner cross functionally with key internal organizations such as Global Product Management, Marketing, Supply and Demand planning, & Channel sales leadership to ensure a “top box” experience for all Elo partners and customers.
- Travel to all states in territory to develop the region; CA, NV, AZ
- College degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years of demonstrated sales success and an established history within retail/hospitality hardware and/or software sales or sales management (familiarity of solution sets within point of sale, digital signage, kiosk integration, and software sales highly preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build relationships, meet Sales Goals, and provide motivation for Sales
- Prior Territory Management experience
- Strong Sales Planning and Business Negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Salesforce.com competence
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally