We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities
As Elo’s Android device portfolio expands, so do its corresponding software features. In this role, you will own product strategy, requirements and roadmap for Elo’s Android device stack, its user-facing applications and its complementary services. As the Product Manager, you will:
- Define and deliver a product vision, strategy, and business metrics
- Create product requirements documents and functional specifications
- Work closely with Google and Qualcomm to understand their roadmaps and technology to define and drive our future OS roadmap and strategy
- Complete VOC (Voice of the Customer) to understand customer needs and innovate accordingly to build a competitive and unique product
- Work with your two key stakeholders: Product leader of Android devices and Product leader for EloView SaaS platform to align features and launch timelines.
- Work with the engineering team to deliver a scalable architecture that not just meets current needs, but considers future roadmap needs
- Manage product escalations and prioritization.
- Communicate key features, process and benefits through marketing documents and contributions to our knowledge base
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Business
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management or related field
- Knowledge, understanding, and experience in working with cross-functional teams in Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, and Marketing
- Previous experience working with the Android OS as a product manager or developer is highly preferred
- Previous experience working with computer or mobile SoC manufacturers
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use data and metrics for making assumptions and decisions
- Experience in the development of product roadmaps working with multiple stakeholders, use cases and conflicting priorities
- Experience in working with customers to solve their specific challenges and clearly understanding the customer use case
- Ability to communicate complex processes and procedures to end users of varying levels of technical competency
- Experience with and understanding of agile project management
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally