Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 40 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards.
A successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts. The ideal candidate also has experience collaborating with a team of Junior and Senior Accountants. Senior Accountant duties also include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness in all accounting tasks.
- Performs a range of assigned month end close processes
- Preparing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of journals to support the month end process
- Application of accounting standards and practices in accordance with accounting standards, policy and local country requirements.
- Participate in annual audit by preparing reconciliations, roll-forwards and other related analyses
- Participate in special projects as deemed necessary
- 5+ years working in a global organization preferably with manufacturing and/or distribution activities
- CPA license preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with focus/concentration in Accounting
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Critical thinker with strong communication & time management skills
- Strong excel skills including pivot tables and advanced formulas
- SAP and/or Blackline experience preferred
- Normal duties associated within an office environment