Find Your Role at Elo
Title: Director, IT Analytics & Business Intelligence
Location: Dallas, TX
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 40 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and will serve as the director for our IT Analytics and Business Intelligence team.
The director is responsible for driving the digital transformation through innovation to accelerate organizational growth, increase efficiencies and accessing data analytics relevant to business goals. The director will also be responsible for aligning the organization's technologies to the needs of the business and its regulatory and compliance requirements.
You will assess current gaps, anticipate expected gaps based on strategic objectives, and determine how to fill them. Additionally, you will provide leadership for daily application and infrastructure technology operations and for the design and implementation of new services and applications to meet organizational objectives.
In this role you will work directly with business leaders to solve complex business problems and develop innovative solutions related to the CRM platform and our various business intelligence platforms such as QlikView and Power BI.
- Managing Elo’s team of IT analysts and developers
- Responsible for providing insight to the business performance using external and internal business data as well as the use of statistical tools and present this to the functional leaders at Elo.
- Lead the technical development and support Elo’s Salesforce platform as well as our business intelligence and data warehouse applications.
- Provide thought leadership and lead the future IT Analytics roadmap to improve the business in partnership with the various functions at Elo such as Sales, Marketing, Operations and R&D.
- Manage the budget for applications and team spend
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree + 8 years’ experience in the areas of IT- business analysis, business process design, business intelligence and project management.
- Relevant master’s degree + 5 years’ experience in the areas of IT- business analysis, business process design, business intelligence and project management.
Specific Professional Skills/Competencies:
- Strong experience in business intelligence and Analytics tools such as SQL, SSRS, QlikView, Power BI and Salesforce or other CRM
- Strategic thinker with strong leadership, technical and problem-solving skills to optimize business processes.
- Proven leadership experience with demonstrated ability to build and manage effective teams through coaching and performance management
- Demonstrated ability applying business acumen towards creating
- Occasional travel to Knoxville (TN), Milpitas (CA) and other locations as require
- Limited international travel