Find Your Role at Elo
Provide key analytical and financial process support to the Product and Technology group. Drive continuous improvement in the reporting and analysis of financial performance. Responsible for annual operating planning, business case analysis, and reporting activities impacting global cross-functional projects and interfacing with all levels of the organization. Develop monthly, quarterly and annual operating expenses analysis, participate in the operating plan and forecasting process for sales, product management, research and development and marketing functions. Assist streamlining expense reporting and forecasting processes across various functions. Team with the R&D and marketing group and assist in developing accurate bottoms up expense forecasts by project and program. Assist on business case development on new product launch, deal pricing and GTM strategy. Prepare ad hoc analysis.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline, or foreign equivalent, and one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in a closely related position.
Special Requirements: Experience or education must include:
- Strong financial/accounting mind-set to start analysis from ground zero
- Strong modeling techniques and analytical skills with advanced PC skills (emphasis on MS Excel and PowerPoint) and the ability to adapt to new systems and applications quickly, Hyperion, SAP and BPC
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Effectively communicates with and engage all levels of the organization verbally and in writing; with the ability to build effective partnerships across teams.
- Accounting experience combining with FP&A background
- Experience in hi-tech company, commercial touch-technology.
Background checks are required.