Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Location: Knoxville, TN
The Human Resources Generalist / Recruiter supports objectives and initiatives that foster an employee-oriented, high-performance culture, including the day to day aspects of HR, as well as the administration of human resources projects and processes, The successful incumbent will partner with other HR team members and leadership to facilitate HR best practices in all areas of responsibility, including interviewing, hiring, onboarding, HR administration, data collection and reporting, and special projects. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives as a business partner for all levels and team members, and who serves a culture champion for the organization.
Recruiter Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring staffing needs for North America are met efficiently and in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Manage requisition process and approvals
- Conduct reference checks when necessary
- Ensure I-9 compliance for new hires
- Manage full cycle recruitment including, reviewing applicant submittals, initial phone screens, providing recommendations to hiring manager, new hire offers, and background checks
- Maintain activity and documentation in applicant tracking system as well as Recruitment Dashboard, in accordance with state and federal regulations
- Develop job descriptions to attract top talent
- Create advertising for open positions for various sites including Elo Career Page, LinkedIn, and Indeed
- Partner with and manage relationships with external Recruiting Agencies when applicable
HR Generalist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new employee orientations and onboarding, creating a positive experience for new hires and hiring managers, including all applicable new hire forms and policies
- Responsible for day-to-day transactions such as processing new hires and employee data changes within HRIS, for accuracy and integrity
- Coach and counsel employees on performance and disciplinary issues as needed
- Employee file maintenance
- Act as HR Generalist for assigned departments/areas
- Identify and communicate general issues and concerns to the Talent Management Leader and participate in solving issues
- Maintain Global HR SharePoint site & develop new site features for requisition process, tuition assistance, and other policies and processes
- Craft new hire announcements and distribute internally and on social media
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- B.S. Degree in Human Resources or a relevant field from an accredited institution
- 3 years of related HR experience, including full cycle recruitment, onboarding, and generalist support
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic human resources functions
- Strong recruitment experience across various functions and levels
- General knowledge of IT systems and basic coding highly preferred
- Experience with employee culture and maintaining a positive work environment.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility and/or distribution center.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels within organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and multitasking ability.
- Self-motivation and a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Solid organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience using ATS’s and HRIS systems strongly desired
- Knowledge of EEO, FMLA, ADA, FLSA, OSHA, Workers Compensation, DOL, E-Verify, and other related Federal & State laws required
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally