Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
As an Android Software Engineer, you will create meaningful experiences on POS & Digital systems. We are looking for self-starter who likes to wear many hats with excellent communication (verbal and written) and analytical skills. We are an innovative product team offering hardware and software solutions for various industries including POS and Signage products.
- Work on Android application and framework driving architecture and development using the latest mobile standards
- Participate in all phases of our software development life cycle to convert concepts and specifications into released Android applications and features.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field from an accredited institution
- Between 1 - 3 years of related experience programming in C++ and Java
- Mastery of Android development
- A solid understanding of algorithms, memory management, and concurrent programming
- Strong experience with RESTful services
- Android SDK , NDK
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools and platforms
- Experience creating applications on the tablet
- Good knowledge on Kotlin
- Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping in to an existing architecture
- Experience with mobile web application development
- Very comfortable with unit testing and rapid release cycles
- Experience with SQLite databases
- Android frameworks, system level experience
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Able to travel domestically and internationally