Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 40 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
This position requires an experienced analyst that can drive results in a fast paced and demanding growth environment, leveraging his/her strong interpersonal and analytic skills to drive measurable performance results. Key to success in this position is the ability to execute the business’s supply chain strategy, yielding improved operational performance, value/experience for customers and enhanced revenue/margin growth for the business. The ideal candidate must be comfortable in a “high octane” environment.
- Drive the systematic automation of key planning tools by working cross functionally with IT to generate user requirements, establish technical requirements and manage development, particularly in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain Management and Inventory Planning.
- Map supply chain processes into elements and components to determine value-added steps and implement best practices across the global network
- Support development, test and implementation of various IT systems to support business functions.
- Performs research, evaluates and recommends solutions to complex material and inventory issues.
- Responsible for large data analysis and reporting, supporting IT system needs, and managing systems projects.
- Participate in all phases of BI development: analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Report trends impacting demand forecast accuracy. Develop and implement corrective action plans in response to significant variances to plan. Proactively communicate actionable items driving variances.
- Mine historical data to find trends and insights to make predictive forecasts.
- Support development of end-to-end analytics to provide team with data required to make critical decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent from an accredited institution
- 5 + years of related work experience
- 2+ years in a data focused role in the Tech industry
- Concentration in Dashboard management & data visualization highly preferred
- Experience implementing analytical, data-driven improvements to business operations
- Strong background in preparing data for analysis, KPI definition, reporting, creating analytical datasets and working with others to define simple to use data models
- Experience in globally sourced and distributed products
- Experience with SAP - Master Data, Production Planning, Material Management, and Inventory
- Experience with data analytical tools for data discovery & modeling, visualization and analysis
- Experience with Demand Solutions or similar statistical forecasting software and a working understanding of statistical modeling
- Strong technical experience in materials requirements planning (MRP) set up and maintenance
- Knowledge of project modeling, supply chain processes, and business forecasting methodologies.
- Proven leadership in managing implementation of new processes and systems
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, specifically in coordination with Information Technology groups
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite software skills (Excel, Access, Word, SharePoint, One Note, Project)
- Familiarity with BI tools, such as Power BI, QlikView, Alteryx and SQL queries
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with precise attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members
- Proactive self-starter and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally