Find Your Role at Elo
As the Marketing Specialist – Events & Digital at Elo, you will be responsible and empowered to plan and execute our expos, events and digital marketing efforts to drive growth and promote Elo. To be considered for the position, candidate must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time. Position will be based in our new Knoxville facility.
- Responsible for the planning/execution and implementation of expos and events
- Identify nationwide U.S. & Canada industry specific events
- Maintain events calendar and track events budget
- Track event attendance and manage pre and post follow-up
- Work with on-site 3rd party vendors prior to and during event
- Maintain corporate promotional items/order new promotional items
- Help launch, maintain, track & report on the Elo Store on Amazon
- Recommend, own & maintain digital marketing efforts related to expo attendance, exposure and follow-up
- Content writing for posts across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Other duties as assigned
- You have at least 2 years of experience in tradeshow planning and execution of large-scale projects and experiences that span strategy, content development, messaging, and implementation
- You are willing to obtain CTSM certification (Certified Trade Show Marketer)
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or advertising related field from an accredited institution is highly preferred
- You are a creative-minded and detail-oriented person who can understand technical products and solutions.
- You are proficient at crafting a strategic approach — not just tactics.
- You’re a self-starter with a willingness to drive the business forward and take real ownership of tasks, tactics, and strategy.
- You live by a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- You have excellent communication skills and always maintain a professional image
- You can work in fast paced environment and work across multiple teams.
- You communicate effectively with everyone from creative to engineering colleagues, ensuring trust and respect.
- You must be able to juggle several projects at one time and to adapt to flocculating priorities within organization.
- You are comfortable sourcing and working with external vendors and agencies including freelance vendors.
- You will learn how to leverage customer and market insights, buyer personas, value selling, and competitive differentiation to continue building our leading B2B brand