Find Your Role at Elo
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
Elo is seeking an experienced North America Channel Marketing Manager. In this high-profile role, you will provide account-level marketing and promotional expertise to drive increased market share of Elo products and solutions by developing, implementing, and measuring partner-specific promotions and marketing plans.
- You will work with Elo channel managers and distribution partners to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for each major distribution partner by managing the marketing mix and MDF budget.
- You will plan and execute live/virtual events, digital, email, and direct marketing campaigns to launch new and generate awareness on existing products, services and solutions.
- You will own the Partner Management Software “PRM” from the marketing side ensuring that partners have access to the latest assets and tools to be successful.
- You will develop, track and deploy partner communications using various marketing automation tools including Pardot and the PRM.
- You will promote regional events and sponsorships through collaboration with the social media and events team members internally and at the distribution partners.
- You will leverage corporate messaging, content, promotions, and digital campaigns with target partners to maximize reach and exposure.
- You will Identify opportunities to promote sales enablement programs, company brand, and promotions.
- You will manage marketing development fund (MDF) allocation ensuring activities comply with guidelines and goals that maximize ROI.
- You will publish regular updates and reporting that includes examples of activities to show ROI.
- You will manage and facilitate processing of MDF expenses tracking to the original marketing plan.
- You will provide market conditions updates, best practices, suggestions, and ideas to enhance future activities.
- You will travel domestically and internationally as needed to support up to 25% of the time
- At least 3 years of B2B channel marketing experience with knowledge of various marketing disciplines including advertising, corporate identity, brand management, sales promotion, and email as well as new and interactive communication mediums
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, advertising or another marketing related field from an accredited institution is highly preferred
- You understand a multi-tier distribution model that includes large distribution partners, DMARs and VAR resellers.
- You're a marketer with deep and diverse experience in B2B channel marketing including growth, MDF, communication, advertising, content, community building, customer marketing and advocacy and social media
- You are experienced with systems like Pardot, Salesforce, Zift and ZoomInfo.
- You’re a data-driven individual who brings analytics and quantitative skills to find creative solutions to optimize campaigns and acquisition to deliver results.
- You have a strong understanding of how to leverage customer and market insights, buyer personas, value selling, and competitive differentiation to build a category leading B2B brand.
- You live by a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success.
- You’re a self-starter with a willingness to drive the business forward and take real ownership of tasks, tactics, and strategy.
- You have exceptional conceptual and problem-solving skills with the ability to leverage your creative genius and passion to solve problems in a strategic way.
- You are detail oriented and can track and manage a large MDF budget from planning to prior through invoices and accounting.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication.
- You are approachable, collaborative, results-oriented, problem-solver who can work with minimal direction, evaluating best practices and offering effective solutions.
- You must be able to juggle several projects at one time and to adapt to flocculating priorities within organization.