Find Your Role at Elo
< Go Back
Marketing - NA
Remote, Remote, US
30+ days ago Requisition ID:1078 Apply
- Manage website content updates and improvements through internal coordination with cross-functional team members.
- Support e-mail campaign management (Pardot) activities including, but not limited to, e-mail campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered, and dynamic campaigns.
- Ensures published content is best practice compliant, including SEO, naming conventions, brand guidelines, tagging, and testing for quality assurance and conversion optimizations.
- Manage content schedules to coordinate with major projects or product launches.
- Addresses site issues and errors promptly, with comprehensive follow-up
- Work with external coding partners located in the U.S. and abroad.
- Stay abreast of website and e-mail best practices, consumer trends, competition, and technology, proactively recommending solutions and strategies
- You have an intermediate to advanced HTML, CSS and script skillset.
- You are detail oriented and methodically organized.
- You are able to take direction from multiple people, prioritize projects and communicate timelines.
- You have solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You must be able to juggle several projects at one time and to adapt to flocculating priorities within organization.
- You have excellent communication skills and always maintain a professional image.
- You live by a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success.
- You’re a self-starter with a willingness to drive the business forward and take real ownership of tasks, tactics, and strategy