Find Your Role at Elo
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
Elo is looking for a dynamic, success driven Business Development Manager, Healthcare Vertical, with solid business acumen. Success in this position will require driving strong, productive partnerships with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) that specifically focus on the Healthcare vertical. These partnerships will leverage the Elo platform, increase product sales and routes to market and enhance the Elo brand.
- Drive Elo’s effort with healthcare-focused ISVs maximizing revenue and share of demand.
- Represent the entire range of Elo Touch products and services to Healthcare ISVs.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key staff at the ISV in support of target achievement and revenue maximization.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with principal stakeholders at assigned ISVs to identify new opportunities or solutions while addressing any gaps in service and support.
- Ensure collaboration between ISVs and various parts of Elo’s business including Product, Marketing and Sales.
- Determine product positioning strategy in accordance with healthcare market strategy and ensure ISV alignment to the Elo solution portfolio.
- Ensure successful new product introductions (NPI’s) via marketing activities, positioning, recruitment, and strategic penetration within Healthcare ISV community.
- Ensure end-user project success by jointly managing orders and fulfillment via channel partners where applicable.
- Coordinate the involvement of company staff, including support, service, and management resources, to meet ISV performance objectives and ISV expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned ISV accounts.
- Ensure success and alignment via “Deal Registration” processes and limiting any potential channel partner conflict by fostering concise and collaborative communication internally and externally, and through appropriate adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- At least 5 years of related experience in healthcare IT solution sales.
- Proven track record in high volume, high revenue IT channel environments.
- Strong knowledge of channel organizational methodologies, programs, & selling strategies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare market such as health systems, hospitals and ISVs serving Healthcare vertical. Additional experience in the kiosk, signage, or ruggedized handhelds is an advantage.
- Experience in selling both Windows and Android based solutions.
- Strong level of business acumen and good commercial understanding.
- Solid understanding of technical complexities and translation into collaborative selling experiences.
- Ability to work cross functionally both internally and externally with key stake holders such as Product Management, Finance, Sales Operations, Regional Sales Leadership, & Executive leadership teams.
- Excellent relationship and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, and influencing skills and the ability to build strong, credible relationships with multiple organization functions.
- Ability to work deadlines and challenging targets.
- A collaborative “team player” mentality
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce.com.
- Experience with using Microsoft Office Suite.
- +30% monthly travel
Elo Touch Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Elo Touch Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Elo Touch Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Elo Touch Solutions employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.