Interactive Digital Signage Solution
Give and Get Online Advantages in your Brick-and-Mortar Stores
Customers today shop competitively and your competition has widened because of it. Now you're not just competing with the shop down the street or across town, but with the thousands of online shopping sites as well. All of whom seem to offer things customer want: reviews, comparisons, in-depth details--far more than a sales associate can remember. But online stores cannot put the product immediately into someone's hands. Delayed gratification is still the name of the game.
Give Customers the Content and the Products — Right Now
Give your customers all the information they demand while they're in your store and they can walk out with their purchase immediately. Let them see and touch the product, not just look at a picture of it, explore options and related items and read reviews with today's Interactive Digital Signage (IDS).
Satisfy their desire for knowledge while delivering instant gratification and you both come out ahead. Target messages based on their interaction and capture metrics to learn what customers
Adding Interactivity to a Cisco Digital Signage Network Is Now Plug and Play
Software Driver Compatibility for Elo Touch Solutions' Interactive Digital Signage
Intel ® AIM Suite with Elo IDS puts you in touch with customers
Not your Traditional Digital Signage
Don't drive your customers away by pushing boring content at them with one way digital signage. Instead, engage customers and let them interact, choosing what they're interested in, not what you want them to see. It's like having a giant smart phone in your store. And people like it.
Interactive Digital Signage can increase your in-store sales and improve customer service without increasing staff size when you:
- Share reviews like online stores do
- Provide consistent and in-depth product information
- Show product availability
- Let customers purchase and ship gifts on their own
- Tie your dot-com site with your store
- Offer timely promotions
- Bring more people into the store
Discover "The Value of Interactivity in Digital Signage"
Improve Service to Your Customers — Everywhere
Rather than waiting for a knowledgeable sales staff member, your customers can instantly find what they're looking for, research options and see what's in stock with a well-designed interactive digital sign program. You can also use IDS to:
- Provide helpful local information
- Use RFID loyalty cards for quicker access to personalized info
- Show your customers what's nearby
- Offer coupons and specials
Improve What You Measure
IDS is great for your customer. But what about you? You get the all the metrics! Find out what people like, what captures their attention, which offers lead to sales. Real-time metrics let you test different content offerings and easily try out new promotions without a huge commitment. And with access to personalized information, you can easily offer a customer loyalty program.
Learn how to measure your audience's interest.
IDS are Multi-Functional
When not being interactive with prospects and customers, IDS can still perform the usual signage roles with informative content. Use them like at traditional kiosk to provide information, show the local news and weather information and offer your digital catalog online.
Take Advantage of Interactive Signage
Digital signage technology has advanced in many of the same directions as popular apps and games. You can implement gesture recognition so your customer doesn't even have to touch the screen. Use Bluetooth and RFID technology to offer truly personalized deals. Use multi-touch interfaces and make the interaction fun for your customers. Engage them--and they'll come back for more.
CRN Product Review
— "For heavy-duty digital signage applications, the CRN Test Center recommends the 3200L IntelliTouch Plus display.".
Optimizing services to your customers — in your environment
Interactive Digital Signage can be effective in almost every business- Elo TouchSystems displays have been implemented in many industries: from retail stores, to factories to cruise ships. A few verticals are especially benefitted by the marketing and customer service potential of interactivity. We will be adding more solutions and applications to the list below, so check back often!
Retail and Shopping Malls
Interactive Digital Signage creates a dynamic new tool to connect "Bricks with Clicks" in an environment where stores are increasingly facing competition from online and mobile that take away mind share of the customers - often while they are in your store! Many examples of successful digital signage implementations have been proven both inside and outside stores in the retail environment. Key applications and benefits include:
- Provide customer service, ordering and reviews inside stores. Read how a multi-brand retailer uses Interactive Digital Signage to provide a self-service kiosk for the customer to purchase.
- Offer product previews and pre-order to free shelf space
- Advertising and Wayfinding at Shopping Malls
Hotels and Casinos
Hotels and Casinos need to offer their guests many ways to “connect” — now they can do more with Interactive Digital Signage. By offering an Electronic Concierge platform, hotels can offer customers with more services such as news, weather, restaurant and business recommendations. This can be a welcome supplement to the concierge desk.
For Casinos, digital signage can help guests navigate the Casino environment and offer choices of services - so guests spend more time at the blackjack table and less time looking for things.
- Obtain advertising revenue from local businesses and Global brands
- Create a dynamic lobby appearance
- Offer more and differentiated services to guests, round the clock
Interactive Digital Signage can fulfill two key needs for healthcare providers: (a) education and (b) self-service check-in to patients waiting in the lobby areas or in waiting areas. They can also allow hospitals to help patients navigate the hospital environment with no help from staff.
- Way-finding in large hospitals
- As check-in stations to reduce workload at the front desk
- To communicate key messages in lobby areas on health-related topics, in an interactive manner- often including time-and-place relevant information
- In examination rooms to explain procedures and items to patients
As more and more corporate lobbies become “unmanned”, companies are looking for effective ways to welcome their visitors, showcase corporate information and for employee communications. Typical applications include:
- Corporate Lobby
- Employee Communications in public areas
- Corporate Events
Elo ISV Partners
These partnerships deliver a comprehensive suite of enhanced solutions to our customers. Learn more
Elo Solution Exchange Partners
Elo works with our Solution Exchange Partners deliver valuable solutions to our customers. We work with our partners to ensure technical compatibility of our products and occasionally will offer "bundled solutions." Learn more
Brochures and Data Sheets
External Presentations and Articles
- "Elo TouchSystems Multi-Touch Monitors from TE Connectivity Provide Rugged Platform" – CRN March 2011
- Value of Interactivity in Digital Signage – DS Europe 2011
- Keynote: Interactive Digital Signage, IEEE/IEDEC Conference, Feb 2012, Santa Clara, CA
- Interactive Advertising in Retail – "How IDS is changing the dialog with consumers"
- The Personalization Expectation – "How 21st century customers are driving the shift to interactivity in retail"
- Challenges and Questions for IDS, InfoComm 2011, Orlando, FL
- Turbo-charging Digital Signage ROI with Interactivity, DisplaySearch 2010, San Jose, CA
Elo has an ever-expanding range of touch displays and systems for your digital signage implementations. With over forty years of experience in commercial applications touch and the widest technology and product portfolio, you are sure to find what you are looking for.
Interactive Digital Signage (IDS)
in optical technology32”
IDS displays with Zero-Bezel APR touch technology32”
IntelliTouch Plus multi-touch IDS display
Wall-mount capable all-in-one touch computers
— Intel Atom-based 19” touch computers that can be wall-mounted for small form factor Signage19Cx
— Core2Duo and Dual Core Celeron based high performance touch computers for Shelf-top and Wall-mount signage