IntelliTouch Plus Surface Acoustic Wave Multi-touch Touch Technology
The Elo TouchSystems IntelliTouch Plus touch technology meets all the Additional Qualification (AQ) testing requirements established by Microsoft Corp. for Windows 7 multi-touch interactivity. The IntelliTouch Plus touch technology is based upon proven surface acoustic wave technology with over 20 years of reliable performance and millions of installations around the world. It accurately records two simultaneous touch locations anywhere on the screen with three axes of touch information.
Elo customers can trust they have the same reliable performance for their touchmonitors that they have come to expect with the standard IntelliTouch touch technology. IntelliTouch Plus multi-touch technology is currently available for consumer touch monitors and all-in-one touch computers as screen components in sizes ranging from 17-inch through 32-inch and will be commercially available as a 22-inch open-frame touchmonitor in late 2010. This will enable OEMs and design engineers the ability to incorporate a multi-touch technology that is both reliable and compatible with Windows 7 to heighten the user experience.
- Reliable surface acoustic wave (SAW) touch technology with millions of installations worldwide
- Fast, accurate dual-touch response recording two simultaneous touch locations anywhere on the screen
- Sensitive touch response—recognizes location and amount of pressure applied
- Overcomes drawbacks of other multi-touch technologies such as ambient light variances (such as camera-based optical)
- Pure-glass touchscreens for excellent image clarity, resolution, and light transmission
- Durable, scratch-resistant glass surface—continues to work if scratched
- Stable "drift-free" operation—for touch response that's always accurate
- Finger, gloved hand, and soft stylus activation
For more information on IntelliTouch Plus products Contact Elo.