iTouch Surface Acoustic Wave Touch Technology
With more than 20 years of IntelliTouch technical and manufacturing expertise, Elo has raised the standards for surface acoustic wave (SAW) touch solutions with the introduction of iTouch technology. A proprietary innovation, iTouch technology moves all of the touch detection hardware to the backside of the touchscreen. The result is a completely flat touch surface with zero-bezel after integration of the touchscreen into a monitor, touchcomputer, or other electronic device.
Although different than conventional surface acoustic wave technologies, iTouch touchscreen technology delivers the same robust performance as the original IntelliTouch technology. With no moving parts to wear out, touch response is always fast, accurate, and drift-free using a finger, gloved hand, or soft stylus. Pure glass construction allows high light transmission without compromising durability or functionality.
- Completely flat touchscreen offers a sleek and refined appearance
- No bezel required for easy integration into touchmonitors and touchcomputers
- Same fast, accurate, and stable performance as IntelliTouch technology
- Uses the standard IntelliTouch controller (2701) for a smooth transition without the need for new firmware..
- Desktop Touchcomputers, All-in-One (AiO) and Touchmonitors
- Point-of-information kiosks
- Vending and ticketing machines
- Gaming, lottery, and amusement systems
- Multimedia marketing
- Banking and financial transactions
- Industrial control rooms automation
For more information on iTouch products Contact Elo.