Years in Touchscreen
The Elo touchscreen experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation with over
25+ million installations worldwide.
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards.
Our product portfolio includes a broad selection of interactive touchscreen displays from 10-70 inches, all-in-one touchscreen computers, OEM touchscreens and touchscreen controllers and touchscreen monitors. You’ve used our product or been helped by an Elo touchscreen in gaming machines, interactive kiosks, hospitality systems, point-of-sale terminals, wayfinder displays, interactive retail displays and transportation applications just to name a few!
We are large enough to be global, yet focused enough to deliver personalized support. We live by the philosophy "There is nothing more important than our customers." Our goal is to help you do your job better, spend less time doing it and become your favorite touchscreen supplier by delivering on our promises. We measure our success based on your satisfaction. We want you to be an Elo customer for life.
Our Elo Values
Why We Are Different.
- Commitment to quality, reliability and innovation
- Focused on commercial grade products, purpose built, hardened for tough environments and made to last for extended lifecycles up to 10 years or more
- A technology leader and original inventor of the touchscreen with 400 patents and the broadest touch technology portfolio in the industry today (Surface Acoustic Wave, Projective Capacitive, Surface Capacitive, Infrared and Resistive)
- Superior image quality (activated with finger or glove)
- Large enough to have global reach and scale, small enough to work hand-in-hand to help you accomplish your goal
- Customer-centric, hands-on support with direct access to engineers, developers and executives
- Easy to install, easy to use and easy to support
- Standards-based, open-architecture solutions to address diverse needs, accelerate ROI and lower TCO