- 3.36.20 for I-Series 2.0, Elo Backpack, PayPoint 2.0
On May 7th, the EloView team will release a minor update that includes enhancements and bug fixes related to content deployment and scheduling. There is no downtime associated with this release. Enhancement and bug-fixes included in this release.
- Enhanced content deployment behavior. Now APKs scheduled for a future date are downloaded and in the background instantly, but aren’t installed and played until the scheduled time.
- Fixed an issue where, in certain cases, device count was inaccurate in the schedule assignment window when using a Group or Filter.
- Fixed an issue where, in certain cases, content deployment of different versions of the same app did not work correctly.
- Eliminated instances where a content or app could not be deleted if it was scheduled.
- Enhanced the
Now Playingicon in Content page to show real-time status of default as well as scheduled content. Previously, the now-playing icon retained the
defaultcontent delivered via drag-and-drop irrespective of an active schedule.
Method of Distribution
The update will roll out to the EloView Cloud portal on May 7, 2019. There is no downtime associated with this update. Device image will need to be updated in order to take advantage of this update – Device update will be available to apply via Advanced OTA on May 7, 2019 and will become the default to update from the device control panel on May 14, 2019. As always, your devices will never prompt for an update or auto-update. Once the update is available, devices can be updated from the EloView Portal or at the device-level from the EloView Control Panel.