- 3.56.41 for Cloud, I-Series 2.0, PayPoint® Plus, PayPoint®, Elo Backpack® 2.0
- 3.56.12 (Android 7.1) for Cloud, I-Series 2.0, PayPoint® Plus, PayPoint®, Elo Backpack® 2.0
- 4.58.xx + a (Android 8.1 AOSP) for Cloud, I-Series 2.0, PayPoint® Plus, PayPoint®, Elo Backpack® 2.0
On April 6, 2022, the EloView team will release a minor update that includes some enhancements and bug fixes to the cloud application. See “Method of Distribution” for more information.
Enhancements and Fixes:
- “Software” tab under device settings now shows OS 360 status. The OS 360 over-the-air update packages can now be downloaded from the EloView DevZone.
- Enhanced groups UI to add a search field for group list.
- Enabled capability to auto connect to EloView when I-Series 4 devices and handheld devices are connected to ethernet.
- Added IO hub and POS stand USB port on/off feature support on cloud for I-Series 4 devices and handheld devices.
- Fixed an issue where, in some cases, “Custom Values” did not get populated as expected from the EloView cloud interface.
- Fixed an issue where, in certain cases, full report showed incorrect “Now Playing” content.
- Fixed an issue where, when importing new devices from a CSV, device time zone gets applied instead of the time zone in the CSV.
- Fixed a rare scheduled OTA issue where device skipped applying the scheduled OTA.
Method of Distribution
This update will be available to apply via Advanced OTA on April 6, 2022 for Android 7.1 devices and will apply to Android 8.1 Devices on April 15, 2022 via Advanced OTA and will become the default to update from the device control panel week from the respective release dates. There will be no down time associated with this update. All EloView services may experience performance slowness from 3PM to 6PM (PST) on Wednesday April 6th , 2022.