1525L 15" Touchscreen Monitor with MSR (Discontinued October 2005)
The 1525L-MSR touchmonitor is based on the popular 1525L touchmonitor but includes an integrated three-stripe, ergonomically-placed magnetic stripe reader (MSR). The MSR is incorporated into the monitor housing and is designed to flow with the elegant styling of the monitor, rather than looking like a tacked-on afterthought. Available with a choice of touch technologies, the 1525L-MSR is targeted toward applications that require the use of credit/debit cards, loyalty cards, and other card transactions. Unlike most MSRs, the 1525L-MSR also reads the third data stripe, normally reserved for applications such as customer loyalty programs. Elo has positioned the MSR unit ergonomically on the top, right corner so that the user can swipe the card flat with a natural action. The USB version has an internal USB hub so that a single USB connection/cable carries both the touch interface signal and the MSR data.
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt base
- Cables hidden from user's view
- Mounting holes on base bottom for tabletop security
- Base removable or reversible for wall mounting, plus VESA mounting option
- Ergonomic 3 stripe MSR available in three versions: USB with keyboard emulation; USB with human interface device (HID) class specification 1.1; and serial, which supports OPOS. OPOS is only supported in serial version.
- Available with AccuTouch® Five-Wire Resistive Technology (activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus), CarrollTouch Infrared Technology, or IntelliTouch® Surface Wave Technology (unsurpassed optics)
- Unique USB hub inside the monitor allows a single USB cable to carry both the touch signal and MSR data. The serial version has two cables/external connectors to carry the touch and MSR data.
- Built-in speakers located in display head
- Sealed touchscreen
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD) with extras including speaker volume, treble, bass, and balance
- Internal power supply
- Long-lasting product cycle
- Worldwide agency approvals
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates