1528L 15" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued March 2015)
The 1528L 15" LCD medical desktop touchmonitor is an integrated solution for medical equipment OEMs and healthcare system integrators seeking a reliable, durable and cost-effective touchmonitor. Typical applications include patient self-service, nurse station and medical OEMs. This monitor can be safely placed in patient care areas, such as the operating room, where contamination may occur. The touchmonitor’s innovative IPX1 enclosure design, coupled with the addition of a special gasket, sheds water and resists liquid drops and spills.
The 1528L is available with IntelliTouch surface wave touch technology or AccuTouch five-wire resistive touch technology. AccuTouch is the most widely used technology for medical equipment applications. AccuTouch touchscreens can be activated with a gloved hand or any stylus – an important feature for medical applications.
- IPX1 drip-proof enclosure
- Long lasting product cycle–enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Touch can be activated with gloved hands
- Touchscreen sealed from the factory to resist against dirt and dust
- Analog and digital (DVI-D) video inputs
- Multiple mounting options including VESA mounting option
- On screen display controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Built in speakers located in the display head
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt stand
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology or IntelliTouch Surface-Wave Technology
- Combination controller (both Serial and USB)
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources