1529L 15" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued October 2015)
The Elo 1529L touchmonitor is a 15 inch desktop within the company's family of reliable, easily integrated, multifunction touch solutions. The retail-rugged 1529L includes options for a magnetic stripe reader (MSR). The 1529L has been designed for touch from the ground up, with such features as spill-resistant sealing, a short or tall stable tilt stand that is removable or reversible for wall mounting, connectivity incorporated within the monitor, and a choice of Elo touch technology.
- Economical and reliable
- Up to 1024 x 768 resolution at 75 Hz
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology (activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus), IntelliTouch Surface Wave Technology for superior image quality (activated with finger or glove).
- Optional ergonomic 3 stripe MSR Sealed touchscreen
- Sealed touchscreen
- Dual serial/USB interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Internal power supply
- Worldwide agency approvals
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources