1537L 15" Open Frame Touchscreen (Discontinued September 2015)
Elo chassis LCD monitors have a long-lasting product cycle because the enclosure is controlled by Elo specifications. Future panel improvements are therefore possible without external changes. The 1537L has a compact form factor with thin borders and multiple mounting options for easy integration. It features a high quality panel along with a unique, injection-molded minibezel with virtually invisible water-resistant seal and choice of touch technology.
The 1537L is available with a choice of touch technology, with single touch and multi touch options and in standard bezel and seamless, zero-bezel touchscreen design.
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Future generation panels phased-in without external changes
- Integrated precision minibezel with water-resistant 0.5 mm seal
- Mounting options including rear-mount (from top/bottom or sides) and VESA mount
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals
- 3-D electronic design files available
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates