15A1 15" Touchcomputer (Discontinued April 2010)
The 15A1 15" LCD all-in-one touchcomputer expands the company's high profile family of reliable, easy-to-integrate multifunction touch solutions that can meet the requirements of any systems integrator, OEM or value-added reseller. Retail-rugged, the 15A1 features a spill-resistant sealing, a stable tilt stand that is removable or reversible for wall mounting, a VESA mounting option, cables hidden from user view, and side controls with lockout for public use.
Touch options include a choice of AccuTouch® five-wire resistive, IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave, CarrollTouch infrared or the innovative Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR). Additional options include a three-track magnetic stripe reader (MSR) and rear-facing customer display. Operating system options support Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional Service Pack 2 and Microsoft Windows Embedded for Point of Service (WEPOS).
The silent, fanless design of the 15A1, and its compact integrated peripherals, make this touchcomputer an ideal choice for point-of-sale, point-of-service, loyalty systems, kiosk information systems, medical and light industrial, airport security, home control, and Internet access points.
- Small integrated, all-in-one touchcomputer - Saves space, with the same footprint as a standard 15" LCD display, Combining processing with touchscreen to fit virtually anywhere
- Silent, fanless Intel® Celeron® M design - Can be installed and functional in any point-of-service environment, Reliable operation in demanding environments, 2X performance improvement over 1529L based on Passmark Benchmark
- Available with IntelliTouch surface wave, AccuTouch five-wire resistive, Acoustic Pulse Recognition, or CarrollTouch infrared touch technology - Choice of touch technology to fit a wide range of applications
- Touchscreen sealed from the factory - Resists dirt, dust & liquid intrusion
- "Designed for touch" with a stable, wall/arm VESA mount, and mounting holes on stand bottom for table-top installations or wall mounting - Flexible VESA mounting options–configurable as a desktop or wall-mount, Mounting options to complement store layout and customer traffic
- USB 2.0, serial and cash drawer connectivity - Flexibility to support both legacy and future POS peripherals
- Dual video display capability - Allows attachment of a second touch screen display for digital signage, Scalar support for 800X600, 1024X768 and native 1280X1024 for running legacy applications
- Sensible line of point-of-service options - Optional peripherals include: three-track magnetic stripe reader (MSR) for credit, ID and loyalty card transactions; customer-facing display to verify those transactions
- Windows XP Professional or WEPOS operating system support - Increases software and peripheral choices offering versatility and compatibility
- On-screen display controls located on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function - Minimizes accidental or intentional changes to the display's controls in a public access environment
- Security lock receptacle - Provides fast, effective, and convenient security in any public and/or point-of-service installation
- Accessible hard drive - For upgrades or repairs
- Long product life-cycle - Peace of mind that Elo touchcomputers will be available throughout all phases of project rollouts and when future spares are needed
- Same sleek look and feel as our 1529 family of products - Minimum impact to existing installations
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates