1725L 17" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued October 2007)
The 1725L was designed from a blank sheet of paper to address the key needs of touch applications, resulting in a product that can truly be called "designed for touch." It has a unique combination of flexibility, reliability, performance, ease-of-use and installation, all with a distinctive visual appeal. The optional, integrated three-stripe, ergonomically-placed magnetic stripe reader (MSR) is incorporated into the monitor housing and is positioned ergonomically on the top, right corner so that the user can swipe the card flat with a natural action. The MSR also reads the third data stripe, normally reserved for applications such as customer loyalty programs. The USB version has an internal USB hub so that a single USB connection/cable carries both the touch interface signal and the MSR data. Available with a choice of touch technologies, the 1725L is targeted toward applications that require the use of credit/debit cards, loyalty cards, and other card transactions.
- High quality panel with 140°x127° viewing angle
- Analog and digital (DVI-D) video inputs
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt base (-5° from vertical to 90°/horizontal)
- Cables hidden from user's view
- Mounting holes on base bottom for tabletop security
- Base removable or reversible for wall mounting, plus VESA mounting option
- Built-in speakers located in display head
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology, or IntelliTouch Surface Wave Technology
- Dual serial/USB interface for non-MSR version
- Ergonomic 3 stripe MSR available in three versions: USB with keyboard emulation; USB with human interface device (HID) class specification 1.1; and serial, which supports OPOS. OPOS is only supported in serial version.
- Magnetic Stripe Reader cable is internal for USB versions and external for serial versions
- Unique USB hub inside the monitor allows a single USB cable to carry both the touch signal and MSR data. The serial version has two cables/external connectors to carry the touch and MSR data.
- Sealed touchscreen
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD) with extras including speaker volume, treble, bass, and balance
- Long-lasting product cycle
- Worldwide agency approvals
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources