1739L 17" Open Frame Touchscreen (Discontinued September 2015)
Elo Open Frames Touchscreens have a long-lasting product cycle because the enclosure is controlled by Elo specifications. Future panel improvements are therefore possible without external changes. The 1739L features a wide viewing angle panel along with a unique, injection-molded mini-bezel and virtually invisible water-resistant seal.
The 1739L is available with a choice of touch technology, with single touch and multi touch options and in standard bezel and seamless, zero-bezel touchscreen design.
- High quality energy-saving LED panel
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Future generation panels phased-in without external changes
- Integrated precision mini-bezel with water-resistant 0.5 mm seal
- Mounting options including rear-mount (two standard rear-mount brackets included) and VESA mount; optional front mount (see Accessories tab for details) and rack mount (see Accessories tab for details)
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals
- 3-D electronic design files available
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources