1900L 19" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued November 2015)
Consisting of a glass scratch-resistant touchscreen, the 1900L desktop touchmonitor delivers benefits that combine the ultimate in optical qualities with a stylish, built-for-touch design, developed for use in public environments.
The 1900L is available with IntelliTouch® SAW touch technology, a pure-glass touchscreen that provides superior optical performance.
Wide-aspect displays like the 1900L are easier to use and incorporate into the workplace than traditional desktop touchmonitors. The wide-screen format allows extra content on the screen and is quickly becoming preferred in corporate environments for publishing and dual window applications, and is popular in public venue environments due to a high-definition cinematic-like experience.
Typical applications include point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), point-of-service, interactive digital signage, loyalty systems, kiosk information systems, light industrial shop-floor automation and home control.
- Wide-screen format provides more application space
- Pure glass construction provides superior optical performance
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt stand
- Space-saving built-in speakers
- Sleek, integrated design offers a stylish look for public venues
- User-lockable on-screen display – designed for public access
- Adjustable height stand provides the flexibility to be raised or lowered to meet the application's height requirements - can also be used in portrait mode
- VESA compliance makes wall or arm-mounting possible
- AC and DC power for maximum input flexibility
- VGA and DVI video input (Asia/Pacific models without DVI)
- Screen is resistant to water, dust, grease
- One-time factory calibration for easy deployment and integration
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources