The Elo TouchSystems 2243L open-frame LCD touchmonitor with its slim design and narrow outside dimensions gives kiosk integrators an edge in developing the most aesthetically pleasing products. Wide-aspect displays like the Elo 2243L are easier to use and incorporate than traditional open-frame touchmonitors. Wide-screen format displays allow extra content on the screen and are quickly becoming preferred in casino gaming, amusement and entertainment settings and are increasingly popular in public venue environments due to the high-definition cinematic-like experience. Typical applications for the 2243L include: gaming and amusement, information kiosks and self-service, as well as interactive digital signage applications.
State-of-the-art LED backlighting used in the 2243L makes the panel thinner overall as the cold cathode fluorescent lights (CCFL) are replaced with LED lights. LED lights also take less electricity to operate and generate less heat. This leads to the slimmer dimensions of the 2243L that facilitate OEMs and system integrators the flexibility to design aesthetically pleasing and stylish kiosks.
Available with either IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave touchscreen technology or Acoustic Pulse Recognition (APR), the 2243L provides stable "drift-free" operation with outstanding image clarity, resolution, and light transmission - for an accurate touch response and vivid images. APR is the recent TE innovation that supports touch activation by any stylus - pen, glove, bare finger and fingernail, while IntelliTouch is the optical standard of touch and widely used in kiosk and gaming applications. Both are pure glass construction to deliver a clear, bright and long-lasting performance and it also makes the touchscreens scratch-resistant. It is nearly impossible to physically "wear out" these touchscreens.
- Slimmer dimensions enables thinner, artistic enclosure designs
- High definition LCD display offers ultimate HD interactivity, clarity and resolution
- Viewing angle of 170°(h) × 160°(v), wider than most 22” touchmonitors, allows colors to remain sharp and graphics to retain their integrity in both portrait and landscape modes
- 16:9 aspect ratio and bright 250 nits panel for a larger display surface and bright vivid images
- LED backlighting allows for state-of-the-art slim design while reducing power consumption
- Optimized for use in high-traffic environments
- Three year warranty
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates