3243L 32" Open Frame Touchscreen (Discontinued April 2016)
The Elo Touch Solutions 3243L 32-inch full HD open-frame touchmonitor is available with a choice of two multi-touch touchscreen technologies, zero-bezel Projected Capacitive (PCAP) or IntelliTouch® Plus surface acoustic wave. The PCAP touchscreen offers a fast and extremely sensitive response similar to the experience on mobile devices and is compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows10 operating systems with up to 10 touches recognized simultaneously.
IntelliTouch Plus surface acoustic wave dual-touch offers undistorted display clarity due to use of clear glass. State-of-the-art HD display technology is utilized including a high contrast/brightness LED-backlit LCD panel, extended color gamut with movie/ gaming/ photo modes, black level adjustment, and on-screen menu enhancements.
The 3243L touchmonitor is less than 2.3-inches (58mm) in total thickness. It also incorporates an LED-based LCD panel that reduces power consumption and heat enabling thinner and smaller kiosk designs for various applications in retail, hotels, gaming, transportation and other commercial uses. The touchscreen glass is tested with robust “ball-drop" requirements supporting applications in demanding public access environments.
The comprehensive range of features includes analog and digital interfaces, multi-lingual on-screen display (OSD), mounting VESA standard, mounting brackets, cabled remote on-screen display (OSD), and worldwide compliance.
- 1920 x 1080 full HD provides a bright, high contrast display with wide-view angle that easily attracts and holds the user’s attention
- Projected Capacitive touchscreen offers up to 10-touches recognized simultaneously
- IntelliTouch Plus surface acoustic wave technology provides dual-touch performance
- Sleek design with less than 2.3-inch total thickness
- Commercial durability enabled with glass "ball-drop"
- Multiple mounting options are available
- Worldwide agency approvals and a 3-year standard warranty
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources