August 3, 2015ELO SHOWCASES FULL POINT OF SALE TOUCH TECHNOLOGY PORTFOLIO
The Right Touch for Every POS Experience, Elo Delivers Style, Performance and Profitability for Resellers at Every Price Point
ORLANDO, FL--(Marketwired - Aug 3, 2015) - Today at RSPA RetailNOW 2015, Elo Touch Solutions (Elo), original inventors of the touchscreen, will showcase an expanded portfolio of commercial-grade point-of-sale (POS) registers, terminals, and displays for retail and hospitality environments. Elo POS products combine sleek style, touch screen innovation, and open architecture platform support for Apple iOS®, Google Android™, and Microsoft®Windows® applications. The open platforms for existing POS software provide stylish and affordable choices that are attractive to end users and profitable for resellers through the Elo Elite and Elo Elite Service channel partner programs. Retail and hospitality end-users appreciate Elo's support for new forms of payment and shopper engagement at the point of interest to speed service and deliver a better customer experience.
"Gone are the days of big, complicated, expensive and ugly point of sale systems," said Craig Witsoe, CEO Elo Touch Solutions. "Elo is widely known as the touch screen monitor company. However, our new family of POS terminals, wide screen displays, and interactive signage products provide profitability for resellers at every price point. Whether it's one unit or ten thousand, Elo always protects the relationship with our channel partners."
Elo Elite Partner Program
The Elo Elite Partner Program delivers margin incentives and sales cycle support to help POS reseller solution providers grow their business with deal registration, training, technical support, and marketing resources. Elo service parts programs with warranty reimbursement expand reseller revenue opportunities beyond hardware to include on-site repair and local response time capabilities for authorized Elo Elite Service partners.
Elo Point of Sale Products
Elo has expanded its POS products portfolio to include Elo PayPoint® all-in-one registers; E-Series, I-Series, and X-Series point of sale terminals; and M-Series touch screen displays:
- Elo PayPoint is a stylish all-in-one POS register that integrates a flip-to-sign touch screen, barcode reader, cash drawer, receipt printer, and customer-facing display into a single device that is ideal for food service or specialty retailers looking for a register that blends in with their modern interior design.
- Elo's newest E-Series touch computers for hospitality environments pack POS computing and connectivity into a sleek, space-saving design that makes a great impression on guests.
- Elo X-Series POS terminals deliver the latest performance in a modular design that eases service while maintaining the Elo reputation for reliability. With over 1,000 configuration options, there's sure to be a combination of touch technology, screen size/format, processor, memory, storage, connectivity and operating system at an attractive price point for each end-user application.
- Elo M-Series touch monitors offer a widescreen format in a stylish, slim design that's sure to delight as a customer-facing display for point of sale terminals. A rugged alternative to an iPad® locked in a metal stand on a counter -- Elo M-Series delivers commercial-grade reliability backed by a three year warranty.
- Elo I-Series touch screens are rugged, yet stylish, to help retailers sell more in-store through connected brand experiences. Kiosks, promotional displays, end-cap features, and shelf promotions come to life by engaging shoppers through existing digital marketing campaigns when and where it matters most -- at the point of decision.
- Mobile payments such as Android Pay™, Apple Pay™, Google Wallet™, and Samsung Pay™ are supported through an optional NFC accessory module available for most Elo POS products.
- Elo POS products can be configured to support cloud-based services for rapid deployment, remote monitoring, and secure upgrades using EloView® software.
The entire Elo point of sale portfolio is on display in Booths #701 and #242 at the Retail Solution Provider Association (RSPA) RetailNOW 2015 Expo being held 2-5 August at the Gaylord Palms Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
40 years ago Elo invented the touchscreen. Today we are re-inventing how you use them to shop, pay, work and play. A global leader with 20+ million retail and hospitality installations in 80+ countries around the world, our products are designed in California and built to last -- backed by a 3 year standard warranty. The Elo touch experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation. Elo intellectual property is protected by a number of patent, trademark and design registrations globally. Call us at 844-356-3548 or visit us on the web at EloTouch.com. Follow Elo on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Elo (logo), Elo Touch Solutions, Elo Interactive, Elo PayPoint, EloView, and PayPoint are trademarks of Elo Touch Solutions, Inc. and its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.