1515L 15" Touchscreen monitor (Discontinued September 2017)
The Elo 1515L 15-inch standard format touchscreen monitor delivers professional-grade built for touch reliability in an affordable compact footprint. The space-saving touchscreen includes a stable base, side controls and lock-out capability for public use. Whether used as a desktop or a wall-mounted unit, the 1515L offers flexibility for mounting and two touch technology options.
The 15-inch touchscreen monitor features AccuTouch® five-wire resistive and IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave (SAW) with an anti-glare display and Dual/Serial USB ready for any retail or hospitality environment.
The optional ergonomic three-track mag stripe reader (MSR), is easily installed providing an elegant, integrated solution. The MSR is available in two versions: USB with keyboard emulation; and USB with human interface device (HID) class specification 1.1
The Elo 1515L offers multiple mounting options to ensure installation flexibility including: wall- and pole-mount via standard VESA mount patterns as well as tabletop accommodations with the use of the desktop stand.
The 15-inch touchscreen monitor delivers the quality and reliability Elo is known for and is backed by our three-year standard warranty. All of our products go through rigorous reliability testing (over 20 tests) to deliver 50,000 MTBF.
- Economical and reliable
- Energy-saving LED backlights
- Up to 1024 x 768 resolution at 75 Hz
- Touchscreen sealed against dirt, dust and liquids
- Dual serial/USB interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Both Internal power and optional external 12VDC power supply
- Worldwide agency approvals
- Three-year standard warranty
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources