1715L 17" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued September 2017)
The Elo 1715L 17-inch standard format touchscreen monitor delivers professional-grade built-for-touch reliability in an affordable compact footprint. The space-saving touchscreen includes a stable base, side controls and lock-out capability for public use. Whether used as a desktop or a wall-mounted unit, the 1715L offers flexibility for mounting and three touch technology options.
The 1715L offers an optional three-track magnetic stripe reader (MSR), programmable to either HID or Keyboard Emulation (USB only), is easily installed by the user, providing an elegant, integrated solution and eliminating the need for external brackets or attachments.
The 17-inch touchscreen monitor features AccuTouch® five-wire resistive and IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave (SAW) with an anti-glare display and Dual/Serial USB ready for any retail or hospitality environment.
The Elo 1715L offers multiple mounting options to ensure installation flexibility including: wall- and pole-mount via standard VESA mount patterns as well as tabletop accommodations with the use of the desktop stand.
- Affordability paired with Elo quality OR Consumer-grade pricing with Elo commercial-grade reliability
- Designed for touch features such as a stable tilt stand
- Long-lasting product cycle
- Sealed touchscreen against dirt, dust and liquids
- Dual serial/USB interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals
- Three-year standard warranty
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources