B1 Rev.A Touchcomputer (Discontinued June 2013)
The Elo B-Series Rev.A All-in-One touchcomputer platform simply provides in a compact design, more flexibility with a choice of configuration and connectivity options, more serviceability with easy access to key components, and more processing power. In addition, a wide array field-installable peripherals, spill-resistant sealing, and a selection of input/output port connection options make the B-Series Rev.A both versatile and powerful. It is designed with the future in mind, allowing easy field serviceability of all of the main components.
The B-Series Rev.A is engineered for flexibility, with multiple memory and storage configurations, as well as scalable computing power featuring three high-performance processor configurations: Cool and Quiet B2 Fan-less Intel Atom Dual-Core 1.66 GHz, Performance B1 Fan-cooled Intel Celeron Dual-Core 2.2GHz or Performance Ultra B3 Fan-cooled Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz.
The flexibility, serviceability and performance of the B-Series Rev.A are rare in commercial All-in-One touchcomputers. In a stylish, compact design, the B-Series Rev.A provides three highly configurable, ruggedized touchcomputers, in two screen sizes – 15-inch and 17-inch, plus the choice of three industry-leading Elo touch technologies. The B-Series Rev.A touchcomputer family has been developed to meet the diverse needs of a wide variety of point-of-sale (POS), point-of-information (POI), and point-of-service venues, including retail and hospitality display units, customer loyalty systems, internet access sites, digital signage as well as bedside entertainment, home automation and control.
- Choice of high-performance processor configurations - Facilitates a wide range of business and computing options
- Full range of standard connectivity ports plus expansion ports to add functionality - One system can be tailored to meet virtually any application or business requirement
- Second hard drive option for expanded storage or RAID configuration - Enables extra storage capacity or disk mirroring (RAID) for data protection
- Customer-installable peripheral, memory and storage options - Easily upgrade as business needs grow; down-time is minimized with easy-to-install system upgrade options for complete compatibility in a harmonious design
- Supports industry standard low profile PCI-E (PCI Express) expansion cards - Outstanding configurability/customization options to meet all your connectivity needs
- "Designed for touch" from the ground-up; stable stand and tiltable display with VESA mount for table-top, wall or pole mounting options - Stability to withstand the rigors of use in a public environment; mounting options to complement store layout and customer traffic
- 3 year warranty plus Elo quality and reliability - Satisfaction and peace of mind from nearly 40 years of experience built into all products
Additional Support Resources
Drawings and Certificates