1915L 19" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued September 2017)
The Elo 1915L standard format touchscreen monitor is built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use with a rugged built-for-touch design. Its stylish, thin and modern look, coupled with a retail-focused feature set and is an attractive solution for commercial touchscreen monitor needs. The 1915L can be used in a wide variety of environments with its ability to register inputs from a finger, gloved hand or soft stylus with a fast and accurate response. The touchmonitor is available with Elo’s industry-leading touch technologies and multiple mounting options to support most application uses.
The 1915L desktop LCD touchmonitor is available with a choice of Elo's single touch AccuTouch® five-wire resistive or IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave (SAW) , both with a dual serial/ USB touch interface.
The Elo 1915L offers multiple mounting options to ensure installation flexibility including: wall- and pole-mount via standard VESA mount patterns as well as tabletop accommodations with the use of the desktop stand. Capped through-mount holes on the base of the touchmonitor ensure table-top security.
The 1915L touchscreen monitor delivers the quality and reliability Elo is known for and is backed by our three-year standard warranty. All our products go through rigorous reliability testing (over 20 tests) to deliver 50,000 MTBF.
- Affordability paired with Elo quality OR Consumer-grade pricing with Elo commercial-grade reliability
- Designed for touch features such as a stable tilt stand
- Long-lasting product cycle
- Sealed touchscreen against dirt, dust and liquid
- Dual serial/USB interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals
- Three-year standard warranty
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources