2400LM 24" Touchscreen Monitor (Discontinued October 2013)
The fully featured 2400LM touchmonitor offers best-in-class optical performance mated to leading touch technologies – IntelliTouch® surface acoustic wave and AccuTouch® five-wire resistive–in addition to a combination touch controller, DVI, VGA and built-in speakers, available in white or gray color. The 2400LM is compliant with multiple safety and electrical certifications including EN 60950-1 and EN 60601-1 for safety and EN 60950-1, EN55022, EN55024, and EN 60601-1 (3rd Edition) for EMC and the 2400LM meets RoHS compliance. As a result the 2400LM is an excellent fit for a wide variety of settings, including healthcare.
The Elo 2400LM touchmonitor is an effective solution for nurse station, computer-aided therapy, electronic medical record keeping, paperless charting, patient self check-in/registration, as well as non-medical applications that benefit from DVI-D input, speakers and a pristine image display.
- High quality panel wide viewing angles, and high contrast ratio - Best-in-class optical performance
- Available with AccuTouch five-wire resistive touchscreen or IntelliTouch surface acoustic wave touchscreen - Choice of touch technology optimized for a wide variety of modalities
- High definition LED display - Ultimate HD interactivity, clarity and resolution
- LED backlighting - Allows for state-of-the-art slim design, while reducing power consumption
- Design is tightly controlled by Elo specifications - Elo touchmonitors have a long history of availability, which is important to maintain continuity through all phases of project roll-outs and servicing
- Removable base with mounting options including - Affords installation flexibility with both wall and arm-mounting capabilities
- EN 60950-1 and EN 60601-1 (3rd Edition) for safety; EN 55011, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-3 and EN 60601-1-2 for EMC - Recognized by public health authorities in most countries as the safety standard for certain medical electrical equipment
- RoHS compliant - Meets the lead-free, Restriction of Hazardous Substances requirements
- 3 year warranty - Fosters customer satisfaction and peace of mind; 1 year or 2 year extended warranty services available at additional cost
- Built-in speakers - For applications that require audio
Drawings and Certificates
Additional Support Resources